The Fall 2020 Academic Catalog featuring Zondervan Academic and Zondervan Reflective releases from August 2020 through April 2021.
As always, our goal is to:
- publish across the broad spectrum of biblical, theological, and ministry-related disciplines;
- publish works that stay abreast of current scholarship, written by the emerging generation of scholars as well as seasoned, proven scholars; and
- publish works that model irenic discussion, represent a variety of viewpoints, and yet stay within the
boundaries of our commitments to the historic doctrines of orthodox Christianity and biblical authority
Three areas are worthy of special note in this catalog:
1. Our new, fully digital Enhanced Editions textbooks. You can learn about those on pp. 32–35.
2. The newest additions to our acclaimed commentary series including, the Zondervan Exegetical Commentary, The Story of God Bible Commentary, and our Word Biblical Commentary. Those and other commentary series can be found on pp. 44–54. We're also offering select individual commentaries at a special discount on pp. 55–57.
3. Lastly, many key titles set to release this fall lend themselves to your special consideration:
- An Introduction to Biblical Greek Grammar, by Dana Harris
- Grasping God’s Word, Fourth Edition, by J. Scott Duvall and J. Daniel Hays
- The Collected Essays of N. T Wright, by N. T. Wright
- Systematic Theology, Second Edition, by Wayne Grudem
- How to Read Theology for All Its Worth, by Karin Spiecker Stetina
- Evangelical Theology, Second Edition, by Michael F. Bird
- Old Testament Use of Old Testament, by Gary Edward Schnittjer
- Basics of Latin, by Derek Cooper
- Basics of Arabic, by Ayman S. Ibrahim
You can request your copy of the catalog using our exam copy request form or view a digital version of the catalog at https://zondervanacademic.com/zacatalog.
- Product Details
- Format: Softcover
- ISBN: 9780310139829
- Release: August 27, 2020