Encouragement and practical steps from bestselling author Christine Caine to help you move from anxiety about the unexpected to embracing confident faith in a good God.
Is it possible to have peace in an uncertain world? To not only expect the unexpected but embrace it? Most of us want to have life under control. But God wants us to anticipate the unexpected with a faith deeply rooted in his goodness. He wants us to know that because he is in control, we don't have to be.
In Unexpected, beloved author Christine Caine helps us walk into the life God has for us - unknowns and all. Using dramatic examples from her own journey, Christine offers real-life strategies and biblical inspiration to help you:
- Anticipate the unexpected - personal upheaval, relational challenges, financial stresses, family transitions, career disappointments, and chaotic world affairs, etc.
- Move from fear and worry about ourselves to hope and trust in God
- Learn new ways to manage disappointment, strengthen our hearts, and build our faith
- Step into the unknown to embrace your God-given destiny
- Live in the joyful freedom of complete trust in God
Nothing in our lives takes God by surprise. So even in the midst of personal upheaval, relational challenges, financial stresses, family transitions, career disappointments, and chaotic world affairs, we can expect God to be good and do good. What other expectation do we need to have? Listen to God’s dare to trust him in every unknown of your life today.
Also available: Unexpected video study and study guide.
About the Author
Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she leads the anti–human trafficking organization A21 as well as Propel Women. They and their two daughters make their home in Southern California.