Strengthen your walk with God as you find your own way in life
Your college years are different from any other time in your life. You get a demanding new schedule – and it’s yours to manage 100% on your own. You make new, lifelong friendships as you spend time with other people on a similar path in the journey. You face unique challenges as you begin to see the world differently, including what your impact on the world might be.
This special time in your life is also an opportunity for you to deepen your relationship with Jesus. The NIV College Devotional Bible will help you strengthen your walk with God as you find your own way in life. It’s filled with stories that connect Scripture with the struggles, questions, and decisions every college student faces. In fact, it’s the same approach that Jesus used in his parables—taking stories from everyday life to illustrate eternal truths.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 222 school-year devotions with daily insights and applications on relevant topics
- Devotions use a unique storytelling approach to connect God’s Word with your real-life questions, struggles, and decisions as a student
- A practical reading plan that helps you stay connected to God during the 9 months of school each year
- Quick-start guide shows you how to get the most out of reading the Bible
- Subject index for looking up topics of interest
- 8.5-point type size
About the Author
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.