What's Best Next Study Guide
Do work that matters.
Productivity isn't just about getting more things done. It's about getting the right things done--the things that count, make a difference, and move the world forward. In our current era of massive overload, this is harder than ever before. So how do you get more of the right things done without confusing mere activity for actual productivity?
The What's Best Next Study Guide, a companion to What's Best Next and the What's Best Next Video Study by author and productivity expert Matt Perman, offers a practical approach for improving productivity in all areas of life. It will help you better understand:
- Why good works are not just rare and special things like going to Africa, but anything you do in faith even tying your shoes.
- How to create a mission statement for your life that actually works.
- How to delegate to people in a way that actually empowers them.
- How to overcome time killers like procrastination, interruptions, and multitasking by turning them around and making them work for you.
- How to process workflow efficiently and get your email inbox to zero every day.
- How your work and life can transform the world socially, economically, and spiritually, and connect to God's global purposes.
By anchoring your understanding of productivity in God's purposes and plan, the What's Best Next Study Guide will give you a practical approach for increasing your effectiveness in everything you do.
About the Author
Matt Perman is the director of career development at The King’s College NYC and cofounder of What’s Best Next, an organization that helps empower Christians to be more productive in all areas of life, and to do so in a way that is God-centered and gospel-driven. Previously, he served as director of marketing at Made to Flourish and was director of strategy at Desiring God for thirteen years. He is the author of What's Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done (Zondervan, 2014). Matt has an MDiv in biblical and theological studies from Southern Seminary and a Project Management Professional certification from the Project Management Institute. Matt is a frequent speaker on the topics of leadership and productivity from a God-centered perspective and also consults with businesses and nonprofits, focusing on startups devoted to solving large global problems. He blogs at www.whatsbestnext.com.