There's Still Time to Take a New Online Class from Bill Mounce
Here's a unique opportunity to learn second-year Greek with Bill Mounce. Act fast, because his online courses start January 11, 2016! -Zondervan Academic Blog Editors
You've taken your first year of Greek, so where do you turn next? The commentaries are still too hard to understand, Greek grammars are intimidating, and you really want to be able to sit down and just read the Greek Testament. And it would be nice to get seminary credit.
Now is the time to move to the next level!
- The one-semester class will cost $895 (plus books).
- Bill is accepting only the first 50 students who enroll in order to keep the class personal (25 students per session).
- The class will use video conferencing with Bill every Monday, and online forums for student interaction.
- Periodically, there will also be private office hours for personal help.
- Once you pass the course, you will be able to apply for seminary credit. It will only cost you a small administrative fee. This is possible because of Bill's relationship with Western Seminary
If finances are an issue, you can get free six months credit through PayPal Credit.
Now is the time to meet your goals and move to the next stage of being able to read biblical Greek. You can do this.
William D. [Bill] Mounce posts about the Greek language, exegesis, and related topics on the ZA Blog. He is the author of numerous works including the recent Basics of Biblical Greek Video Lectures and the bestselling Basics of Biblical Greek. He is the general editor of Mounce's Complete Expository Dictionary of the Old and New Testament Words. He served as the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version Bible translation, and is currently on the Committee for Bible Translation for the NIV. The Mounce Reverse-Interlinear™ New Testament is available to freely read on Bible Gateway.
Learn more about Bill's Greek resources at BillMounce.com.
Sign up complete.