COVID-19 Response: We're still shipping to the continental U.S., and shipping is FREE.
How to Share the Gospel Without Making It Awkward
Does this sound like you?
- The Gospel is good news—I should be sharing it! But how?
- I’m a pastor. Why do I struggle with sharing the Gospel?
- Why does my church struggle with reaching new Christians?
- Most of my friends are Christians? Is that okay?
You want to tell friends and family about who Jesus is.
But where do you start? How do you share the Gospel without making it awkward or feeling forced?
Learn to share the Gospel
In the brand new Organic Outreach online course, pastor and author Kevin Harney will teach you a personal approach to sharing the news of Jesus in natural ways.
It’s not a system or a program. It’s a collection of biblical practices that you can start using right now. Today.
In this practical study, you will get the tools you need to reach out with God’s love.
You will learn:
- What the Bible really says about evangelism
- Practical ways to share the Good News with unbelievers
- How to pray for unbelievers
- Lots more
About your instructor
Kevin Harney does extensive speaking and training on topics such as mobilizing churches for effective outreach, leadership, and balancing the challenges of ministry and marriage (in partnership with his wife, Sherry). He seeks to help believers grow to love God with greater passion and reach out to the world with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
Take advantage of introductory pricing for a limited time. The price goes up soon. Sign up today!
Sign up complete.