Last Chance! Biblical Languages Certificate Introductory Discounts End Soon
Maybe you’ve always dreamed of learning the biblical languages, but going to seminary has never been an option. Or perhaps you once knew Greek and Hebrew well, but over time, you’ve lost some of your proficiency.
When you complete the new Biblical Languages Certificate Program, you’ll be able to work with the languages the Bible was originally written in.
You’ll discover meanings you might not see in an English translation. You’ll be able to see the kinds of rhetorical devices that get lost in translation. And you’ll be prepared for advanced language study.
Understanding Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic will transform how you understand and interpret the text of God’s Word.
Introductory discounts end this coming Friday, September 30.
If you were to sign up for each course separately, you would pay $999.95. But by signing up for this program of study, you will pay only $799.99—that’s nearly $200 in savings.
Even better, through the end of this week, take an additional $50 off this price. That brings the price down to only $749.99 to be able to read the Bible in the original languages of Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic. But remember, this is the final week to get the best price.
Don’t wait—get started today!
What you’ll be able to do:
- Work with the original language texts of the Bible.
- Master the elements of Greek grammar and syntax.
- Master the Greek noun and pronoun case system.
- Master the Greek Present Active Indicative.
- Master the Greek verbal system.
- Master the nuances of the Greek participle.
- Begin to apply Greek syntax in exegesis.
- Build a basic Greek vocabulary of 320 common Greek words, 80.25% of the Greek New Testament.
- Master the basics of reading and writing in biblical Hebrew: the alphabet, vowels, syllabification, and pronunciation.
- Identify Hebrew nouns, pronouns, adjectives, prepositions, and the definite article, and know their various forms.
- Master the Hebrew verbal system.
- Recognize and understand basic Hebrew syntax.
- Build a vocabulary of 300 words in biblical Hebrew.
- Master Hebrew infinitives and participles.
- Begin to use a working knowledge of grammar, syntax, and vocabulary in exegesis of the Old Testament.
- Know the Aramaic alphabet.
- Be able to read all 269 verses of Aramaic in the Old Testament.
- Understand Aramaic nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and other parts of speech.
- Acquire a basic familiarity with Aramaic verb forms.
Proven to help you learn
You’ll be using materials from the Basics of Biblical Greek, Basics of Biblical Hebrew, and Basics of Biblical Aramaic grammars. These are the standard textbooks that an entire generation of pastors and biblical scholars have used to learn the biblical languages—and now you’ll have access, too.
What’s more, the online courses integrate technology developed by Cerego, a program designed for successful second language acquisition. Thousands of people have mastered a second language using these methods.
As part of the program, you will get:
- Immediate access to 5 online courses: Basics of Biblical Greek 1, Basics of Biblical Greek 2, Basics of Biblical Hebrew 1, Basics of Biblical Hebrew 2, and Basics of Biblical Aramaic
- 76 hours of video lectures from William D. Mounce, Gary D. Pratico, and Miles Van Pelt
- The ability to work through the courses at your own pace—take up to 24 months
- A certificate upon successful completion of the program
No prior knowledge of Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic is required.
Sign up to get notified when new courses and certificate programs are announced:
Sign up complete.