COVID-19 Response: We're still shipping to the continental U.S., and shipping is FREE.
Reformation Week eBook Sale — Deals Starting at $2.99
Nearly five hundred years ago, on October 31, 1517, Martin Luther wrote to the Archbishop of Mainz and Magdeburg protesting the sale of indulgences. In his letter he enclosed a copy of what later became known as The 95 Theses, a sort of scholarly essay disputing certain church practices, called "Disputation of Martin Luther on the Power and Efficacy of Indulgences."
This week we're honoring and celebrating that legacy of transformation and reformation. We've put steep discounts on some of our most useful and insightful resources, to help you sharpen your thinking and aid your ministry.
Below lists a small selection of the deals. Click here for the deals, and act fast, because this sale ends on November 2, 2014.
1. Gagging of God by D. A. Carson:
2. The Christian Faith by Michael Horton:
3. For Calvinism by Michael Horton:
4. Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem:
5. PROOF by Daniel Montgomery and Timothy Paul Jones:
6. Historical Theology by Gregg R. Allison:
7. The Crucified King by Jeremy R. Treat:
8. Worship by the Book, Edited by D. A. Carson:
9. Center Church by Timothy Keller:
10. Conduct Gospel-Centered Funerals:
Plus a lot more. Click here to shop today before the sale ends on November 2!
UPDATE 10/29/2014: Unfortunately this sale is US-only, and for the time being, it looks like we'll only be able to host eBook sales in the US. This is disappointing because we have a lot of international friends and readers, and we apologize to all of you for the frustrating circumstances. If and when we can offer international sales, we will do so. Meanwhile, please accept our apologies. - Adam Forrest, Digital Marketer for Zondervan Academic
Sign up complete.