COVID-19 Response: We're still shipping to the continental U.S., and shipping is FREE.
Know what your small group will read this fall? Here are some reliable choices. (eBook Sale)
Want to go deep with your small group this fall? We've discounted a handful of eBooks for you, with prices starting at $2.99--so you save up to 77%.
- Authors include Scot McKnight, Greg Koukl, Chris Wright, Henry Cloud and John Townsend, and more
- The topics range widely, but all of these eBooks are interesting and trustworthy picks for a small group who wants to dig deep.
Share the sale with your group—but don't delay, because this deal ends on August 27.
These eBooks will help you...
Tackle apologetics, calling, & tough questions of faith:
- Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions by Gregory Koukl
- The Gospel at Work: How Working for King Jesus Gives Purpose and Meaning to Our Jobs by Sebastian Traeger and Greg Gilbert
- The God I Don't Understand: Reflections on Tough Questions of Faith by Christopher J. H. Wright
Get more from your Bible reading:
- Reading Romans in Context: Paul and Second Temple Judaism, Ben C. Blackwell, John K. Goodrich, and Jason Maston, Editors
- The Sermon on the Mount (Story of God Bible Commentary) by Scot McKnight
Enhance your leadership:
- Mentor for Life: Finding Purpose through Intentional Discipleship by Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- Making Small Groups Work: What Every Small Group Leader Needs to Know by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
Don't wait, see the deals today because they disappear August 27 at 11:59pm ET, 2017.
Sign up complete.