Zondervan Academic Online Courses to Offer Academic Credit from Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School
We’re thrilled to announce a new relationship with Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School that lets you get academic credit when you take a course online from Zondervan Academic.
This is a great option to receive academic credit while working through an online course on your own—whether you’ve already begun a course, or you’re thinking about doing so.
With Zondervan Academic Online Courses, you can now earn up to 12 credits of advanced standing toward the following certificates/degrees at LBC | Capital:
- a certificate
- an undergraduate degree
- an M.A.
- an M.Div.
You can also transfer LBC | Capital credit toward another accepting institution of your choice.
How it works
To get 12 credits of advanced standing:
- Complete a defined track of 10 online courses from Zondervan Academic.
- Achieve a grade of 80% or higher in each course.
- Submit your work for approval.
- Once your transcript is reviewed and accepted by LBC | Capital, you’ll receive your academic credit.
To get started, select your courses.
Your best option for self-directed online learning
Zondervan Academic offers you the best opportunity for self-directed study of the Bible and theology. Choose from dozens of college- and seminary-level courses taught by the very best scholars.
- Work at your own pace. Take as much time as you need to work through each course and each lesson—up to 12 months. We’ll walk you through every lesson, step-by-step, to make sure you understand each concept before you move on. Pause and rewind video lectures, work through the review sessions as many times as you’d like, and study at the times of day that work best for you. With this program, you’ll get the flexibility to learn in a way that’s best for you.
- Learn from the best scholars. You’ll get professionally-filmed video lectures from Zondervan Academic authors, who are leading scholars in their fields and bring decades experience teaching this material to thousands of students. Additionally, course designers have masters- or doctoral-level degrees in biblical and theological studies. They each bring years of experience teaching both in classrooms and online.
- Get access to all course materials—anytime, anywhere. You’ll get access to dozens of hours of video lectures, plus textbook readings, exercises, quizzes, and more—all available digitally right within the course. Plus, take advantage of the most sophisticated adaptive learning technology ever developed. The tool, built by Cerego, has been used around the world by learners of all ages and abilities.
Sign up complete.