Conformed to His Image Study Guide
How can I know God better and, in the process, learn to live out my identity and calling? Too many readers finish a book or Bible study only to be left with unanswered questions about how they can actively and practically nourish their spiritual desires.
Intended for use alongside the Conformed to His Image Video Study and as a complement to Kenneth Boa’s highly regarded Conformed to His Image textbook, the Conformed to His Image Study Guide will help you formulate answers and engage in spiritual practices as you review key concepts and truths of what it means to conform to the image of Christ. Designed for use by independent learners, in small-group and church settings, or in college and seminary courses, this study guide will help you build your life on a biblical foundation, encapsulated in twelve facets of authentic Christian spirituality, which include:
- Relational Spirituality: Loving God Completely, Ourselves Correctly, and Others Compassionately
- Paradigm Spirituality: Cultivating an Eternal versus a Temporal Perspective
- Disciplined Spirituality: Engaging in the Historical Disciplines
- Exchanged Life Spirituality: Grasping Our True Identity in Christ
- Motivated Spirituality: A Set of Biblical Incentives
- Devotional Spirituality: Growing in Relationship with God
- Holistic Spirituality: Every Component of Life under the Lordship of Christ
- Process Spirituality: Process versus Product, Being versus Doing
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality: Walking in the Power of the Spirit
- Warfare Spirituality: The World, the Flesh, and the Devil
- Nurturing Spirituality: A Lifestyle of Evangelism and Discipleship
- Corporate Spirituality: Encouragement, Accountability, and Worship
The Conformed to His Image Study Guide is an invaluable tool for anyone who desires to follow Christ more closely.
About the Authors
Ken Boa (PhD, New York University; DPhil, University of Oxford) is the president of Reflections Ministries and Trinity House Publishers. His recent publications include Conformed to His Image, Face to Face, Pursuing Wisdom, The Art of Living Well, Wisdom at Work, Living What You Believe, and Sacred Readings.
Michael Stewart is vice president of Reflections Ministries and Omnibus Media. He’s a graduate of Mississippi State University (philosophy) and Southern Evangelical Seminary (biblical studies), and pastors near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Jenny Abel is the editor and publications development manager for Omnibus Media Ministries and an editor and writer for Reflections Ministries. A freelance writer/editor since 2011, she lives in Charlottesville, Virginia, and is a graduate of Furman University.