Conformed to His Image Study Guide
A Hands-On Guide to Spiritual Growth.
What does a real relationship with God look like? What does the biblical vision of true spiritual life look like? How do we grow in spiritual maturity? How we answer these questions influence the health, potency, and witness of Christians in an increasingly complex and hostile world.
Intended for use alongside the Conformed to His Image textbook by Ken Boa, the Conformed to His Image Study Guide is a practical tool to help readers grapple with these important questions and guide them toward spiritual growth. Designed for use in college and seminary courses, church settings, or for independent learners, this study guide helps readers build their lives on a fully biblical perspective by carefully walking them through questions to help them explore and internalize the twelve facets of authentic Christian spirituality, which include:
- Relational Spirituality: Loving God Completely, Ourselves Correctly, and Other Compassionately
- Paradigm Spirituality: Cultivating an Eternal versus a Temporal Perspective
- Disciplined Spirituality: Engaging in the Historical Disciplines
- Exchanged Life Spirituality: Grasping Our True Identity in Christ
- Motivated Spirituality: A Set of Biblical Incentives
- Devotional Spirituality: Falling in Love with God
- Holistic Spirituality: Every Component of Life under the Lordship of Christ
- Process Spirituality: Process versus Product, Being versus Doing
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality: Walking in the Power of the Spirit
- Warfare Spirituality: The World, the Flesh, and the Devil
- Nurturing Spirituality: A Lifestyle of Evangelism and Discipleship
- Corporate Spirituality: Encouragement, Accountability, and Worship
The Conformed to His Image Study Guide in an invaluable tool for anyone who desires to follow Christ more closely.
About the Authors
Ken Boa (PhD, New York University; DPhil, University of Oxford) is the president of Reflections Ministries and Trinity House Publishers. His recent publications include Conformed to His Image, Face to Face, Pursuing Wisdom, The Art of Living Well, Wisdom at Work, Living What You Believe, and Sacred Readings.
Michael Stewart is vice president of Reflections Ministries and Omnibus Media. He’s a graduate of Mississippi State University (philosophy) and Southern Evangelical Seminary (biblical studies), and pastors near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Jenny Abel is the editor and publications development manager for Omnibus Media Ministries and an editor and writer for Reflections Ministries. A freelance writer/editor since 2011, she lives in Charlottesville, Virginia, and is a graduate of Furman University.