Learn Biblical Greek Pack
This pack contains everything you need to learn the original language of the New Testament, no matter if you are already enrolled in a class or learning on your own. It includes 36 video lessons on six DVDs, the most popular introductory Greek grammar today (Basics of Biblical Greek), along with the corresponding workbook, audio, and other necessary tools.
First published in 1993, William Mounce’s Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, now in its third edition, has consistently been rated as the most helpful introduction to the field, and a collection of complementary tools provides readers with a holistic learning experience.
In addition to the textbook, the pack includes:
- Basics of Biblical Greek Video Lectures, featuring 36 video lessons accompanying the passages in the textbook.
- Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook, with study exercises and passages for translation practice.
- Basics of Biblical Greek Vocabulary Cards, including 1,000 vocabulary flashcards for studying.
- Basics of Biblical Greek Vocabulary Audio, to help with correct pronunciation and ordered according to the textbook.
- Biblical Greek Laminated Sheet, for a quick reference guide to common language questions.
The Learn Biblical Greek Pack includes everything you need to start learning Greek today and find new depth reading God’s Word in the language it was originally written.
Part of a two-course series, Basics of Biblical Greek 1 will introduce you to the vocabulary and grammar of New Testament Greek, so you can begin studying the New Testament in its original language.
The second part of a two-course series, Basics of Biblical Greek 2 picks up where Basics of Biblical Greek 1 leaves off, digging deeper into the vocabulary and grammar of New Testament Greek.