It’s an adventure story about a young Hero who comes from a far country to win back his lost treasure. It’s a love story about a brave Prince who leaves his palace, his throne—everything—to rescue the one he loves. The best thing about this Story is—it’s true! And at the center of the Story, there is a baby. The Child upon whom everything would depend.
All the stars, mountains, oceans, and galaxies were nothing compared to how much God loved his children. He would move heaven and earth to be near them. Always. Whatever happened, whatever it cost him, he would always love them. And so it was that the wonderful love story began.
The Story of God’s Love for You:
- Is for teenagers and adults who want to read and learn about the story of God’s love for them
- Includes 44 short chapters that lead you through the beautiful story of the Bible—Genesis to Revelation
- Masterfully shows how all the individual Bible stories fit together into one cohesive narrative that points to Jesus
- Makes the big picture of Scripture clear to new believers, and helps seasoned believers fall in love with the Bible all over again
- Features text from bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones that brings the truths of the Bible into a new light for today’s world
The beauty and peace that only God’s love can provide pulses through every page. Just as The Jesus Storybook Bible is an essential book for the library of every child, The Story of God’s Love for You is an essential book for the library of every adolescent and adult.
About the Author
Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25 books, spanning the Christian and the general markets. Her work has been critically acclaimed by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her books (which are written for children, but lots of adults are reading) include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts To Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publisher’s Book of the Year Award in the adult inspiration category; How to be a Baby, a New York Times Notable Book of the Year; Song of the Stars; as well as board books like Found and Loved for her tiniest readers. Sally was raised in Africa, at a boarding school in England, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and now lives in NYC. She can be found at www.sallylloyd-jones.com